Oh la la mes chéries!
I apoligize sincerely for not showing up with a post yesterday! But I'm afraid I was otherwise engaged: we had a little family-party, for our mutti's birthday. To make up to you I will give you the recipe of the sweet and simple desert I made!
What you need is:
- 4 sheets of gelatine
- 2 eggwhites
- 100 gr of sugar
- 400 ml coconutmilk
- 200 ml cream
- a box of raspberries (you can use any kind of fruit really, it's also very yummie with chopped mango)
- two gingerbread cookies
- 6-8 glasses
What you do is:
- Let the sheets of gelatine soak in cold water for 5mins
- Put two tablespoons of the coconutmilk in a pan, mix the rest with the sugar
- Whip the cream
- Whip the eggwhites
- Put the pan on a very mild heat, wring out the gelatine sheets and let them melt in the coconutcream. Mix this under the rest of the coconutmilk.
- Mix in the whipped cream and eggwhites.
- Put a tablespoon of fruit in every glass (I poured some honey over the raspberries, cause they tend to be a bit sour, but if you use a sweet fruit like mango, this is obviously unnecessary) and then cover it with the creamy mixture. Let this rest in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Before serving, I crumbled a few gingerbreadcookies in the blender and sprinkled this on top. Garnish with a few raspberries and a drop af honey.
Voila! I hope you enjoy it ;)
PS: The picture of the sweet girls in pretty dresses is from a Mulberry ad